2012 was a great year of growth for TerraBluTeams, we have much to be grateful for since our inauguration in December of 2011:
1. Incorporation of this sustainability non-profit as an education and grass roots community engagement model
2. The funding of several grants to further our four educational vehicles (see 3-6)
3. The finalized conception of a community engagement model, The Getting to Zero Project
4. Creation, launch and maintenance of this website/blog
5. Launch and executive production of six sustainability education community cable shows, “Getting Engaged”
6. Engagement of thousands of middle school, high school and college students in dialogues about sustainable best practices.
What is in store for 2013:
1. The founder will build a net-zero “Tiny House” on wheels as a 2013 “sustainability practice” education vehicle
2. Further development of a Middle School, High School and college level sustainability curriculum
3. Funding and implementation of the community engagement model, The Getting to Zero Project
4. Enhanced visibility and engagement of our Facebook, Twitter and Website community
Again, thank you for all your feedback, support and interest in becoming sustainable practitioners.
Please comment here on what sustainability practices from this website inspired you this year!
If you would like to drop us a line, we would love to hear from you!