It is that time of year, November through early January, when sustainable practices are tested, especially in our consumptive society. Try something new!
This year’s TOP 5 SUSTAINABLE TIPS for a healthy, happy, sustainable holiday season:
1. An early annual review (like a tax planner) your carbon footprint so you could offset your carbon excess. (List of offset providers and footprint calculators here.)
2. Learn how women OCCUPY BLACK FRIDAY here.
3. Decide to “engage” or “disengage” from traditional Thanksgiving practices. More here.
4. Have a TerraBlu Christmas instead of the usual suspects.
5. A New Year’s Eve Sustyparty!
We hope you and your loved ones have a wonderful season! Let us know how you spend your sustainable holiday; become a guest blogger! Respond in comments and we will contact you.