TerraBluTeams mission is to teach, motivate, and inspire children and adults to make more informed economic, environmental and social choices to live healthier, more sustainable lifestyles.
I founded the first Massachusetts sustainable lifestyle education 501c3 non-profit in 2011. We have accomplished the following:
- Two 52-week sustainability practice challenges (2012, 2015)
- 6 Community Cable shows featuring local sustainability leaders
- 9 Sustainability Workshops at Festivals, highschools & colleges
- 6 Reclamation Art Shows benefitting sustainability non-profits
- 17 Net Zero Silver Bullet Tiny House construction workshops
- 28 Zero-Waste, Renewable Energy Silver Bullet Tiny House tours
- 10 Keynote addresses and speaking engagements at industry events, festivals, conferences
- The Silver Bullet Tiny House Sustainable Lifestyle Design 2016-2017 USA Tour
It is with great pleasure that I announce our 1st Matching Partner in the Silver Bullet Scholarship Program.*
DEADLINE for applications, September 5 at midnight.
Announcement directly to applicants via email: September 6 by midnight.
* If you or your organization would like to become a matching Silver Bullet Scholarship Partner, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. All scholarship partners are in alignment with TerraBluTeams mission.